In choosing to do an event with us, you are providing your guests with a one-of-a-kind experience. Our 24 acre farm allows plenty of room to explore. You have complete rental of the property, as well as trained staff to help run the event. What sets Hi-Ho apart is the freedom where guests can choose which activities to experience. We have plenty of activities to choose from in order to ensure that everyone can find something to do at Camp Hi-Ho. We have hammocks for those who want to take a minute and relax amongst the trees, we have our zip line for the thrill seekers, boating for those who want to cruise, and fishing for the outdoorsman at heart. There truly is no place like it to allow a class to come together, for families to get to know one another, or to get to know your co-workers in a completely different way. Come out and see for yourself why Hi-Ho should be the location for your next event!
You have your choice of our activities listed below. We will provide trained staff members to run each area:
- Forts: 3 double decker tree forts, rope swing, tire swing, small zip line, hammocks, water guns available upon request
- Sports: gaga ball, dodge ball, basketball, angle ball, kick ball… the possibilities are endless
- Farm Animals: Allow your guests to pet and hold chickens, baby goats, baby lambs, piglets and pet our mini horses.
- Lake: fishing & boating all season long
- Swimming, blobs, water woosh & beach available from Memorial Day to mid-September
- Archery: practice your best shot against our 6 static targets
- Slip n’ Slide: zoom down our 100ft slip n’ slide!
- Arts & Crafts: shrinky dinks, face paint, beads
- Tie-Dye available upon request
- Horses: brushing, taking, and riding 1-2 horses around our indoor riding arena
- Pet Barn: play with our puppies and kittens! Only available during June/July
Types of Events We Offer
Here is a list of some events we have done in the past:
- Mother/Son Events
- Father/Daughter Events
- Family Days
- Team Celebrations and Practices
- End of the School Year Celebrations
- Welcome Back to School Event
- Church Picnics
- and so much more!
We offer flexible pricing based off of 5 factors:
- How many people will be attending the event?
- How long would you like the event to be?
- What activities would you like opened that day?
- Would you like Hi-Ho to provide food?
- Would you need Hi-Ho to provide transportation?
Know that we are prepared and ready to have your party, rain or shine. If it is just raining, we will play on! The kids and counselors don’t seem to mind, and sometimes it adds some extra excitement to the activities. However, if it is thundering and lightning, we will use our indoor horse arena. The area is enclosed so you and your guests will be safe. We will continue the fun indoors as our staff is prepared to host activities and games for the kids!
In November of 2020, we had a fire at Camp Hi-Ho that burned down our main barn and pavillion. This included our office, indoor horse riding arena, commercial kitchen, pavillion, rock wall, nurses office, animal stalls, garage, and other vital areas important to our operation. Since we will be undergoing a major rebuild during the spring months, we will unfortunately not be able to host events at camp. We plan on reopening for private events in the spring of 2022 Once we finalize our summer events schedule, we will update this page. If you have any questions, feel free to email [email protected]